Partnership with Don State Technical University
We are delighted to announce our partnership with Don State Technical University, based in Rostov-on-Don in Russia. The university is one of the leaders in innovations of the agricultural sector. They too believe precision farming tools as one of the key drivers to the effectiveness and sustainability of agricultural business today as well as the future.
Together we set out to develop an IT platform for Russian agricultural businesses that automates their production management and provides access to precision farming tools such as:
- Soil fertility analysis based on soil organic carbon and field zoning
- Soil productivity maps and yield forecasting based on historical field data analysis
- Nitrogen prescriptions (crop specific)
- Plant health monitoring (crop specific either)
- Water Stress analysis and irrigation maps
We look forward to our work together and see beneficial prospects of optimization of everyday work for Russian farmers.
Once again, the basket of french-fired potatoes was sent back to the kitchen, the customer arguing they were still too thick. With great frustration…
On 2 January 2019, after orbiting for several days, the Chinese lunar lander Chang’e-4 finally landed on the moon. More impressively…