Partnership with Don State Technical University
We are delighted to announce our partnership with Don State Technical University, based in Rostov-on-Don in Russia. The university is one of the leaders in innovations of the agricultural sector. They too believe precision farming tools as one of the key drivers to the effectiveness and sustainability of agricultural business today as well as the future.
Together we set out to develop an IT platform for Russian agricultural businesses that automates their production management and provides access to precision farming tools such as:
- Soil fertility analysis based on soil organic carbon and field zoning
- Soil productivity maps and yield forecasting based on historical field data analysis
- Nitrogen prescriptions (crop specific)
- Plant health monitoring (crop specific either)
- Water Stress analysis and irrigation maps
We look forward to our work together and see beneficial prospects of optimization of everyday work for Russian farmers.
Let us start at the beginning. The time is 10.000 B.C.E, and we find ourselves in the so-called Fertile Crescent, stretching across today’s…